drinks?

drinks?
cuz you're gunna need them

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life is unfair

In my family there is a tradition that I hate! Kidney stones. Yep. I am 27 and I have them. My first passing of these rocks of hell happened June of 2010. Prior to that I had several uti's. May I just say these are awful! Anyone that knows me well knows I drink water like it's going out of style. I have four bottles of supplements geared towards prevention of stones and uti's. I take these daily. I also take cranberry pills every other day. But still I get them. I have been advised to not eat chocolate, sugary foods, flours, processed foods, or pastas. So, I am a woman that loves chocolate. This makes life terribly unfair. So what can I eat? Fresh fruits and veggies and lean meats. I am fine with this except the chocolate part. :(
You know what else you must limit? Sex. Yep that's right this tradition takes all the fun out of a woman. No chocolate and no sex! Life is so unfair. Also, no drinking. Yep, as if sex and chocolate weren't enough..now you can't even drink. Haha! So, drink 'em if you got 'em! Eat up your chocolate and your lover! I'll just be biting on a bell pepper and swigging water all while being abstinent. Life is so unfair!

No comments:

Post a Comment