drinks?

drinks?
cuz you're gunna need them

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

these days...

So it is Wednesday and I stopped for a moment today (during my abundance of free time) to reflect. I have taken this reflection from the biggest loser because it again is something I can relate to in my life. In the episode that just aired last night Ada (my favorite player of this season) has a talk with Jillian about how she isn't sure she knows when something is good enough. She has always been looking for justification from others and reassurance that she's doing well from others when all along the only approval she really should be seeking is her own. So, with that I will compare my life to that concept. I currently don't completely approve of my life. Sure there are things in it that I do approve of like the people that are in my life (great family and friends). But, I am not satisfied with my day. Lately, I have had nothing to do. I haven't been working outside of the home since August. Sure I make daily to do lists of things around the house that need done, but once those are done it gets really boring really quick. And how many times can a girl vacuum and do dishes in a day? or a week? Seriously! So, I am seeking for approval from myself. Now, in fitness on the other hand I approve myself! I am (so far) motivated, excited, and happy to work out. My boot camp trainer said just the other night, "You're so eager to go before the whistle aren't you?" And my response was, "Duh, I am paying you to kick my butt so let's go!" :) He just laughed! So if I can gain my own approval soon with a job...that would be great. So, here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment