drinks?

drinks?
cuz you're gunna need them

Friday, December 10, 2010

jobs!

So many countless nights since I have been unemployed (since August) have occurred. I would stay up late starring at the clock turn over to every minute and listen to the sirens that blare by (since we live by a fire station). I would dread each day as I would not rise until 10am most days and then I would have to convince myself to shower for the day.I made to do lists for around the house. I made many meals for supper. I made desserts just for the hell of it (not a wise idea since desserts are my weakness). But today that all changed! I was offered a job at the special education cooperative for the Maize/Goddard school district. Also, may be teaching an online infant/toddler development class for Allen Community College if there is enough students enrolled! YAY! I am so nervous as I only have infant/toddler experience out of school, but they know that. I just hope I can do what I was put on this earth to do. And that is to teach little people of all abilities to grow and learn in a supportive educational environment. For those who remain unemployed and highly qualified for jobs...keep looking it's hard, it's depressing, it's stressful, it's horrible, it's frustrating, but there HAS to be an end to all of that at some point and I am so grateful and thankful that it is over for me. Thank you, thank you God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment